Memorial Day weekend tends to be the unofficial start of Summer…which usually means BBQs, wild parties and long weekend travel. But this year, it looks a little different.
We all feel like we’ve been stuck inside for decades and nothing like a holiday weekend to bring on the cabin fever. Alas, we’ve decided not to let it get us down and have taken the time to search for some of the things you actually CAN do on Memorial Day. And in even better news, we’ve paired it with the weed you may want to take with you! Now here’s a Memorial Day that we can get behind.
- Go the Park: Most parks are now open for some social distancing fun. Invite a friend, grab separate blankets, and sit a part while you daydream about your next big adventure.
Cannabis Companion: Moxie’s New 10mg Edibles are a fun and fruity way to enjoy a discreet high on the grass.
- Take it the Beach: They say Vitamin D can not only stimulate a positive mood, but also help cure you from the indoor blues! Check your local beach listings for regulations on whether you can sit or should plan on a long walk along the water.
Cannabis Companion: MX LRP is the perfect tag along for a beach outing. It’s your unassuming dab on the go!
- Go for a Hike: Hiking trails are open, and nature is calling! Get the endorphins flowing while breathing in the freshest air we’ve seen in sometime.
Cannabis Companion: Moxie Flower is a natural choice for any day trip through the mountains. Take a break at the top and roll away. Just remember to take the bud with you!
- Botanical Gardens: There are a few gardens still open for your viewing pleasure. The A. County Arboretum, South Coast Botanic Garden and Descanso Gardens (all require reservations) are up and running. Enjoy the sweet smell of Summer flowers and bask in the beauty of the blooms.
Cannabis Companion: Grab one of our Liquid Moxie flavors for a natural fruit forward taste experience.
- Cycle or Skate: We don’t know about you, but we are loving the resurgence of roller skating and the roller fashion that goes with it. No skates? No worries. Bikes, scooters, and skateboards are all fair game!
Cannabis Companion: For that post ride relaxation, try our one of our MX concentrates, perfect for the afternoon dab.